Monday, June 22, 2009

The good ( ?), the bad and the just plain ugly.....

My sons Russell and Daniel - now known as The Blue Brothers - think that my brother Christopher is the funniest person on earth. Apparently, from these expressions, he is. We had a great time at the wedding and I'm only sharing the worst pictures....The pretty ones will come tomorrow. No - there wasn't a two-for-one sale; Danny lives in Maine and Russ lives in New Jersey so the twin blue shirts was a pure coincidence.
This the Y of YMCA - too bad everyone forgot how to spell it after this.....
My daughter Faye was apparently suffering from a bit of gas...
And my little sister Robin, Mother of the Groom, was thoroughly disgusted that she forgot her breasts.
And here is the final bonus: My grandson James and the Amazing Tower Of Onion Rings. James - 0, Onion Rings - 1.

7 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

that is an amazing tower of onion rings....I love onion rings...I want some onion rings!!!!

Lili said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Glad you're back too, I was missing your posts!

Gladys said...

Usually when I think I've forgotten my breast I will look around my knees and surprise surprise THERE they are!

Libby's Library said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

robinbeth said...

I was probably checking to make sure the padded bra was on straght!!!

Becky said...

Wow, looks like a great time was had by all! Onion rings with ranch dressing, yummy!!

Elenka said...

I could smell those onion rings!!!