Monday, June 15, 2009

Two new paintings are headed to their new homes.

The first is a pair - a journey from the owners' home (bottom left) in Pittsfield, to their camp on Unity pond. This one was lots of fun - the dancing trees and the oversized daisies give it plenty of movement and each of the buildings has special meaning for the owners. My patron is picking it up tomorrow - I hope she likes it too!
And then there is "Forget-Me-Not, Trudy,'' a gift of a bouquet of forget-me-nots for my BFF Trudy. I'll give it to her before I leave for my new home.....I KNOW she'll never forget me, silly, it's symbolic of course!

6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

OMGosh - if I threaten to forget you, will you paint me a picture?

Hee-hee, you know that won't EVER happen!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

awesome pictures!!!!

Tatersmama said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!
I want one for myself!

Lili said...

They are both BEAUTIFUL! You amaze me how you have time to do ALL the things you do.

Becky said...

Those are so cute!

robinbeth said...

Im an awful crybaby lately, Trudy's picture had me starting all over again!