Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Skunks, zero. Squirrels, one.

No skunks in the trap at bedtime but I did hear it slam shut this afternoon and went to peek.

There was one reeeeeallllllyyyy pissed off squirrel in there - he took to the peanut butter like, well, like a squirrel to peanut butter. I lifted the door and that squirrel high-tailed it straight into the woods. He must have been doing 45 miles per hour....

I've reset the trap but when I just got home from a WOW dinner (Women on Wednesdays) the door was still open.. Let's hope he's a night owl...he he he.

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I really what to see a photo of this skunk!

Audrey at Barking Mad said...

I sure wish we could catch the stinker that's been spraying the side of our home...the side where our bedroom is. Oiy!

Good Luck!