Monday, November 9, 2009

Sorry, I got distracted!

Introducing Karlin Thomas Mack - one day old. My son Danny and my daughter-in-law Amanda had him last night at 10:05 p.m. 7 pounds 20 inches long and perfect. I didn't make the birth because she went so quickly. Amanda was put on bed rest three months ago and she has been incredible - no matter how bored or scared or worried she got, she did exactly what her doctors told her to.
And look at the perfect result!!! I spent the day nuzzling and smelling and hugging and kissing him. I got to feed him and darn near kidnapped him when I left......This is happiness. AHHHH.

4 comments:

Fearless Nester said...

Oh how precious he is! Congrats!

ANPfisher said...

Happy day grammie!!!

Nishant said...

Congrats! Work from home India

Tatersmama said...

Oh how precious! There is nothing sweeter than a sweet-smelling, soft-skinned baby..
Ahhh... I can almost smell and feel his little perfect-ness!
Congratulations !