Saturday, November 29, 2008

Arrival

For all of you who so kindly asked and expressed your concern, my kids arrived safely in Detroit, MI, this evening. They are now going to get a good night's sleep before dealing with the funeral. It appears from the autopsy that there are now more questions than answers and that Matt's brother did not overdose, that he was taking the exact amount of his medication that was prescribed. It may have been natural causes. Thank you to everyone who called or emailed their concern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popping over to say thank you for visiting my blog. I see you have had a bit of sadness in your life lately with the death of Mike and Matt's brother. I'm so sorry to read this and my thoughts are with you. But I also see a gorgeous ray of sunshine on these pages and her name is Kiley! What a beautiful granddaughter you have. Absolutely precious.

And? I remember reading your comment on June's blog and remember sitting here LOL at it. How you didn't win with that one is beyond me!!

Thanks again, I'll definitely be lurking here again. I sometimes even comment :o)

Libby's Library said...

Wishing you a much better week!